From: Peter Thielman
To: List Imperial
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 7:22 AM
Subject: IML: Canadian prices

Just thought I would share our pricing.  My '71 Imperial needs a compressor
& drier. Cost $256.73CAD for the compressor
Cost $124.49CAD for the drier

When I called a supplier in Watertown NY -
Cost $139.00USD for the compressor
Cost $  49.00USD for the drier.

Ouch eh??

oh well - at least I will finally get some a/c in the Imperial

Regards Peter T.
1971  LeBaron 4 door hardtop

Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo!
Groups.