Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 90-93 EVIC ?

Hi Anthony
   I am work now. I think there is a thingee (technical term) that feeds the display. I will look in the FSM tonight.   It may be just the display that is bad but I would lean toward the (thingee)
It may also be a bad or dirty connector some place it the system. The body computer is under the pass side kick panal. Try unpluging the connector and clean it with contact cleaner.
One far shoot, when my battery was going out. when i started my car it took too much of what was left of the charge out and the electronices when nuts in my car. till i got a new battery.  This is a shot in the dark.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>: --------------

 I have a 93 Imperial that has the overhead EVIC (Electronic Vehicle Information center) package that works great but not the car. My other 93 car EVIC does not work properly. If I take the battery terminal off and place it back on to reboot it, it
will work for a little while, but then go out. What do I have to remove from the working car EVIC to make the switch over into my other 93. Is it only the digital map light/console overhead or is their
something in the engine compartment that I need to take out as well -Thanks -Anthony