Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 4:42 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Car Transporters

I used Intercity to transport my '59 Crown from Butte, MT to Washington
back in April 1999.  I also used Reliable Carriers to move my '72 Buick
Riviera from San Diego to DC in August 2001, and my '66 Crown from San
Diego to DC in September 2004.  No problems with either one at all.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown
et al.

transporter to get a car from Atlanta to here in southern California! I
really appreciate all the input.
> I have narrowed it down to just a few and would REALLY appreciate anyone
else who has had dealings with ANY of these folks as to what you think of
their service and the overall transport of your vehicle (or if you have
HEARD something from a friend, etc.)
> .....INTERCITY LINES INC
> .....EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT
> .....DeMOISE TRUCKING
> .....RIDE MOVERS INC.
> All their quotes for enclosed transport are very close to each other (+/-
about 100.00) SO it comes down to which one I trust to safely move the car.
> PLEASE!!! any input would be greatly appreciated! (the vehicle, in case
you are interested, is a '66 LeBaron)