IML: 83EFI Antenna

Leo-

There's nothing special about the power antenna on the 80's Imperials. When
I replaced the antenna on my '82 I noticed it looked a lot like the
aftermarket power antenna I had bought about 10 years ago and never used.

I found the antenna on my "too good to throw away" shelf and determined it
was an exact replacement for the Mopar unit. I did splice some leads so I
could use the factory connector but everything else was a match. I don't
know the brand name; I do recall both units were made in Japan.

Take a look at aftermarket units...I think you'll find an exact replacement.

Phil Brust
73 & 82 Imperial