Re: IML: LED Bulbs

I am very much Interested in the LED lamps for my 75. and my 90. I am also thinking of the dash lights, for heat. On a 31+ year old dash the heat from the bulb and having to tear into the dash to change bulbs can brake the dash very EZ.
I may go ahead and order a very types and see.
On my 90 it has a full tail light bar in rear but only the 2 out side lamp light for turn and brake. I have a plan to make all 4 per side work and sequence on turn.
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------