From: cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 9:59 PM
Subject: IML: 64 Iml clocks

The clock in my 64 isn't working.  A clock repairman examined it today and says the windings are fried, but mechanically it works.  I'd like to convert it to a modern quartz clock.  Anyone have experience with this type of conversion?  or, anyone with a working clock for sale?

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! It's free! =