Re: IML: LED Bulbs

I have just today ordered a few test LED lamps to see what I like or dont. I have used a company that we use at work. I have a 2nd company I will try if I dont like any of these lamps.  Here is the link to this 1st

http://www.ledtronics.com/   and the 2nd is

http://www.superbrightleds.com/led_prods.htm

--
Alan Jordan