Re: IML: Please Welcome Randy & His 75

Hola Randy

Glad to hear from ya and that you have a new prize.  We are all sure that you
will enjoy your Le Baron.

As any other site you will find there are one that say aaahhh I do it this
way and there are those that say the way to do it correctly the first and last
time is to ~.  Some of us are never correct and others live with a manual under
their mattress.

In six months you will have enough information about your 75 Le Baron to turn
off the radio and speak about the car as you cross the state of Kansas.

MY VINTAGE AIRSTREAM SONG

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage Airstream.
My nieghbors have a Ford truck,  but that is not my dream.
I'll use a Imperial Le Baron,  with a big four four-ty.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage Airstream.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Byam beret.
My friends all wear stetsons,
But that is not my way.
Please show that you love me,
And buy one today.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Byam beret.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me an alumium trailer.
My friends all drive new RV's,  but that's a poor spent dollar.
I'll work hard with my buffer to make it look cleaner.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me an alumium trailer.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a new sewer hose.
My old one is broken,  my wife's holding her nose.
I need a brand new one,  so I won't stain my clothes.
Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a new sewer hose.

Oh Lord,  won't you buy me a Vintage Airstream.
My nieghbors have the Ford truck,  but that's not my dream.
I'll use my Imperial Le Baron,  with a big ole four four-ty.
Oh Lord,  Oh Lord won't you buy me a Vintage Airstream.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'70 W100 w/318, NP 4 Spd, 3:55 & Short Box
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc