IML: Wiring and Engine Colors for 55

This winter I am going to rewire and detail the engine compartment on my 1955 Newport.  What is a good source for repro wiring and does any know the proper engine compartment colors including all accessories?

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy