IML: '65 Crown instrument panel assembly

IML: '65 Crown instrument panel assembly

I need to get at the amp gauge and clock in my 65 Crown, neither work.
The amp gauge looks like it has come loose, it is pointed downward, like
it came apart in there.  While I'm in there, I want to remove the clock.
I started this project once, but got to where it seemed like there was
more than just screws holding the instrument panel together.  I got the
main cover/chrome piece by the shift lever, but then stopped because I
wasn't sure what was holding the rest together, how much of the dash
needs to come apart?

I am looking for guidance on instrument panel disassembly to get at the
amp gauge and clock.  Also, my instrument panel lights are not very
bright.  Maybe they are "normal", but at night they seem a little dull.
Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Tony

65 Crown 4-door, Silver Mist

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged,
confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.

If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute,
or reproduce this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
notify us immediately of the error by return email and please
delete the message from your system.

Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the U. S. Internal
Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) is not intended
to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding
penalties imposed under the U. S. Internal Revenue Code
or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
person any tax-related matter.

Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
http://www.rkmc.com