Re: IML: Re-Wiring Question

I have not looked to see if the wiring to the rear of the car goes above
the headliner or along the floor in my 56 Imperial, but as long as you can
lay on your back you can do the under dash and engine compartment without
disturbing the interior finish.  Removing the front seat makes the job
just so much easier.  Lets correct that to "Much Less of a pain in the
touschie".

JOhn