From: jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 2:37 PM
Subject: IML: Re-Wiring Question

I've been watching the discussion on re-wiring with some interest as my '56 is in need of at least some electrical restoration. Has anyone undertaken such a project independently of a full body-off restoration? I'm wondering if it is possible to replace all of the wiring on a complete and functional car or is it really best to do this only when the car is fully disassembled as part of a complete rebuilding?

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ