RE: IML: Car Cover for '66 LeBaron

If you go to the ebay.com "Buy It Now" section under a "Chrysler Imperial"
search you will see some half dozen different covers for the Imperial in all
price ranges. They usually give details on the grade quality.  You have to
make it display all the "Buy It Now" items to see them all.  Not sure which
one is the best either so if someone here can recommend one let us now which
one.

Hi All....I know the topic of 'car covers' has been kicked around every so
often but now that I am in a position to actually WANT one I can't seem to
find any of the emails I thought I had saved, figures! I have checked a few
websites (www.autoanything.com & www.carcoversdirect.com) for info about the
MANY different types of covers.....some are obviously not the ones I would
trust to protecting my Imperial but definitely serve a real-world purpose. I
have heard mentioned (don't remember WHERE!) the NOAH model of car covers
and the TECHNALON name as well. Also the EVOLUTION 4 name has come up a lot.
Can anyone out there tell me , from experience, which cover I would be
better off with? This is for a 1966 4-door LeBaron (in great condition!)
that may have to occasionally be sitting in the driveway but figures to be
in the garage most of its life. HOWEVER !.. having said that, I would like
the cover to be able to handle the job of protecting the car from high temps
(heavy duty UV),  general desert dust and the occasional winter downpours we
can get here in southern California. I am hoping the car will be in the
garage all safe and snug MOST of the time but if I do need to have it in the
driveway outside the garage I would like it to be covered as 'safely' as is
reasonably possible!
Thanks for any suggestions, as well as suppliers, you can provide.
Feel free to email me directly at: