Re: IML: Ghia/Exner '55 Concept Station Wagon

Re: IML: Ghia/Exner '55 Concept Station Wagon

I saw that one earlier on eBay:  as I recall it didn't
meet reserve at $160,000 or so.  I wish they had more
current pictures of it (as if I could even dream of
buying it!)  It's a cool design and kind of
reminiscent of some of the Ford concept cars of that
era.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955-Chrysler-Ghia-station-wagon-Concept-Prototype_W0QQitemZ260016614697QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6181QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem