IML: No chryslers/Imperials at local car show?

IML: No chryslers/Imperials at local car show?

I don't agree.  Perhaps you are attending a venue that only is attended by
the muscle car folks.

I have a Chrysler 300F and it is swarmed at local car shows by all who see
it, including the Corvette, GTO and Charger crowd.  I have just purchased a
56 Southampton coupe and I am certain it will bring the same reaction.  And
I have a 57 Imperial Convertible that I plan to restore next.

Most "car people" appreciate the long sweeping lines that our Imperials have
and the luxury they represent from a gone-by era, especially the 50's and
60's cars.  As most would agree, there is nothing like an Imperial on the
road, and every car show I attend, they make quite a splash.  True,
died-in-the-wool car folks love to a nicely preserved or finely restored
vehicle with great looks, highly optioned and large engines.  Imperials have
it all.

My opinion.

Tom Cox