From: "anthony romano"
Subject: IML: No chryslers/Imperials at local car show?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:28:02 -0400

Hello fellow Imperialistic members. Here's the beef! I go to a local shopping center every week to see the classic car show. What I see are many muscle cars and few classic Caddys or Lincolns. I've never saw any Chrysler Imperials ,but tonight I did see a 1957- 300. It made me think either these cars did not stand the test of time or they are just not desirable enough to keep them alive. I even went to a local booth there where he sold toy cars (Hot Wheels/ models). I asked him if he had any Chrysler Imperials and he said  no I don't- you?re the first person to ask for them in a long time. Looking around for myself he did have one on the table - the "Green Hornet" imperial- pathetic or what!! I'm so disappointed to this end- that no one knows of an Imperial or Chrysler as a Classic American car. And fellows, as we go to meet are maker so too will the Legacy of our Imperials. -Unfortunately and a sad TRUISM - Anthony

P.S. Let's face it , 40 years from now or soon the classic cars at these shows will be Toyota's, Lexus and Honda's, Volvos, Infiniti etc.

Fred Joslin