Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: IML: 1956 Imperial parts and a few 55 iems .

Ok guys and gals,
 I have offered before some parts I have and wont need. I dont want to put them on the parts for sale because I am lazy. If you need something please email me of the list and I will give you a picture and a price. I have quite a few items to sell from 2-speed power flite, generators (2) power steering pump (1)  to single window switches, A piller chrome, A/C parts ect.... I may have what some of you need and I may not. I will start putting a list together some time this week for ebay if I have to. No steering wheels or rings left. My main point is look and see if there is anything you want for spare or need, just wanted to offer first to our group.

Take care, remember to email off list  t.hulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim Hulse
56 Imperial 2-dr
Bakersfield Ca