Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 4:06 AM
To: mailing-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: The Big Five OHhhh

Dick,

    On behalf of the Institution of Marriage you are hereby saluted for dedication, perseverance and the "never say die attitude" more young ones should emulate before abandoning the ship of Marriage. For just like the cars we all love so much, the women who drive us deserve more than we can ever possibly acknowledge.

    Hugs to the "true" women in our lives!!!

Aiming for 50 ourselves,

ybshore and curly

1956 Imperial Sedan