IML: My '56 A/C Compressor

Fellow Imperialists,

..............where do we Imperialists have our a/c's rebuilt these days as mine has finally begun to sound too loud (internal bearings) and is slowly losing the freon (yes, freon) from my once ice cold system (now just cold).............who have you all found to be fair/proud of their work?

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan w/354 and Three Speed