IML: Restoration on the Way

Hello Folks. I'm glad to say that after years of meandering, the restoration of Priscilla , my '58 coupe is underway. I contacted Lowell Howe in Cal and ordered the body panels that I needed. Next I will find someone to rebuild my stuck Hemi. It's hard to find anything here in South Florida this is strictly Chevy and Ford territory. To find someone that can rebuild a 392 Hemi here will take almost a miracle. The car is sitting on jack stands now awaiting her resurrection. Any tips from my fellow IMLers would be much appreciated. The fact that Gary Goers is back in business is great too. Thank you guys for everything. Doug