Re: IML: 1969 Imperial Insulated Brush Alternator

Re: IML: 1969 Imperial Insulated Brush Alternator

I think you will find that the alternators you are getting from your suppliers will work. In most cases you can only get the new Electronic voltage regulators even for the older Imperials. I have two such regulators in my 64"S. They work just fine. I have found that the new ones are also cheaper than the old style with contacts.
George