IML: '66 Crown Progress

My '66 Crown is nearly ready for the paint booth. The bumpers and all the trim is removed and the dings have been taken out of the sheet metal. The prep work should be finished on Monday or Tuesday and then it's on to the paint booth. With any luck I will finally be able to take possession of the car sometime next month. I'm getting very anxious to see it! I have added a few progress pictures to my Webshots page. They are the last nine pictures in this album. http://community.webshots.com/album/551455146JIINrq I'll post more pictures when I get them if anyone is interested.

Have a good day
Brad