IML: 64 Iml Clock

Well, I took your advice and contacted Dave Lindquist in Whittier, Ca. about my clock.  I dropped it in the mail Aug. 5 and sent it priority mail.  Today is Aug. 14 and the clock is back in the car - working.  For $79, he converted the clock to a quartz electric movement and shipped it back priority mail.  I put it in today, put the dash back together, finally figuered out how the vacuum lines are supposed to hook up to the emergency brake release, and drove it to Starbucks for a much needed Frappacino.

David is the clock "man."  Friendly on the phone and a quick turn around (besides an awesome price), this is the guy I recommend to you.

http://www.autoclock.com/

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! It's free!