IML: Please Welcome Simon Cresse

New Subscriber(s): Simon Cressey
Email Address is: simon3334@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Zealand

Car(s) owned: 1958 Imperial 2 door Southampton (Blue)

Self-Introduction: I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I have had old cars all my life & have an affinity for 33 & 34 Fords of which I own 5 models. Recently my son purchased a 59 Plymouth 2 dr Hardtop which we have been rebuilding & I became aware of the whole Mopar issue (the 392 Hemi only figured before)and became more impressed with these cars the further on we got into the rebuild, so as it always happens, I saw the 58 advertised in US and felt sorry for it so I bought it & it should be on it's way to NZ shortly. One of the firms I own is also a body / paint shop where I employ 2 old school panelbeaters who still hand fabricate panels of all descriptions and fully rebuild old cars, they says it's a lot better than working on jappa's all day !!! We have recently been rebuilding cars for customers from Australia and are now fielding calls from other parts of the world including the US for rebuilds - the labour rate in NZ is a bit cheaper but the $ is what makes it attractive to overs