IML: Mopar Show Dubuque Ia.

Hi All,
Once again it is time for Mopars on the Mississippi Car Show in Dubuque, Ia. Anyone interested in attending who would like more information Please let me know.  It will be held on Sunday, August 27th.  There will be a Class again this year strictly for Imperials. Last year we finally managed to get two not counting mine. There will be a cruise in and Poker run on the 26th in the evening.
Thanks All
Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300