IML: Need a coupling for the heater/air conditioning control

IML: Need a coupling for the heater/air conditioning control

I am in need of a coupling (a 1966 imperial convertible)  that closes the heater vent when the air conditioning is on.  This is a long wire that attaches to the switch on the dash.  My air is workiing fine but the heatre vent will not close and a combination of hot and cool air is pumper into the car.