From: stephendilley@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: voltage limiter question

hi, i am back from a hot rod weekend here in in the uk, whilst having problems with failed gauges and high reading oil pressure- now smoke came a wafting out of the indicator stalk hole on my 60 crown. ??? still works mind. the car is a star and wish to keep it so ...
am using it for a wedding on saturday just hope she dont go up in flames !!! how do you get to the cluster??? for limiter? should i just fit some remote modern gauges and leave well alone ? back to the indicator smoke , wots all that about? also i have a power drain somewhere which leaves a low glow on the handbrake on light. unable to locate source, so av bin removing battery lead to prevent flat.

best wishes, steve.