Re: IML: Can anyone look at a '63 Crown Ft. Lauderdale

Re: IML: Can anyone look at a '63 Crown Ft. Lauderdale

i live in the first suburb south of fort lauderdale,
whereof Las Olas is the "main street."
let me know details of how to get to it, when please.
i owned a '62.
gary luedtke
'63 new yorker salon