IML: 56 Parts Car

Me, the person who never thought he'd have the money or space, has just purchased a parts car on eBay. The only reason for this somewhat spur of the moment decision is that the car is very close to a friend's house who is willing to store the car for a few months while I disassemble it. The car is complete and comes sans engine and transmission - the seller is using them for a 32 Ford streetrod (go figure) - but is otherwise complete and solid. I won't know for at least a couple of weeks what items I will want to and be able to keep for myself but those that I don't keep will be resold to help defray the purchase and disassembly expense. So don't bombard me with requests yet but do start your lists. I'll post sometime in mid- September when I have a better idea of what will be available.

Happy Imperialing!

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ