IML: A Purchase for My Wife

I think that if the car was well taken care of you will find you have a very nice car.  I purchased one new, and just loved it.

Tony

Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:48 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: A Purchase for My Wife

.............yeah, I know that , it is just that I will be the one fielding the call!!!..........Seriously as possible though if you please, do these cars have a decent track record:  331 Hemi w/two speed dash lever operation, are they under powered with the 331 or not as heavy as my '56 Imperial?...leaf/spring combo for suspension?...you see, I bought it on a friend's say and although I DO trust the ol'trench brother with my life, cars are a different matter...any experience out there with the wife's gift?...how much (short of the luxury amenities) difference can I expect between the two models?