Re: IML: Imperial Limos

From: aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Limos
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

The MGM GRAND in LAS VEGAS, had MANY 2001? New Yorker stretchs.
I left there after 6 years and moved to Oregon in July, 2001.

Æyn

what about the 65 limos, there were several built but some were destroyed on the boat returning home, my family is in possession of 1 65, limo needing restored, possibly the last one left in the world jtaccino@xxxxxxxxxxx