From: Phil Courant <phil-57@xxxxxxxx>
CC: finfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: IML: test message (and replacing bulbs..)
Date: Wed,  9 Aug 2006 12:42:29 +0200

Seems that the test message goes through but not my reply (sent two hours before) at the inquiry : replacing bulbs ON 1957 CROWN IMPERIAL

So here is the reply to Ken :

Take a look at pics 10, 11, 12 & 13 at the bottom of this page : http://www.ch300imp.com/compteur_us.htm

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible
Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com
- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp.com