IML: Imperial Concept Car at Pebble Beach

IML: Imperial Concept Car at Pebble Beach

At the 2006 Pebble Beach Concours, Daimler/Chrysler showed the Imperial Concept car on the green in front of The Lodge. Amidst the new Maybach prototype V-12 Coupe, Spyker Sedan, Rolls Royce new coupe, and new Challenger, the Imperial looked great to me.  I found it much more appealing in person than just from viewing photos.

On the show field were 2 stunning Imperials of the 1930s.

Randy Still
black 1955 Imperial Sedan
embassy Gray 1956 Crown Imperial Limousine
turquoise 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe