From: Clay Smith
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:14 PM
Subject: IML: 60 imperial serial number

Greetings imperialists.
 I have a question about the serial number on my 60 Custom.
 The number is 9104107875.
I think I have it figured out as far as the 9(imperial) 1(custom)  0(60
model) and 4(imperial plant).

Maybe I am making this too complicated ,but then does the 107875 mean that
it was the 7875th imperial off the line?

Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe