Joe

From: "Clay Smith" <imperialman67@xxxxxxxxx>
Greetings imperialists.
 I have a question about the serial number on my 60 Custom.
 The number is 9104107875.
I think I have it figured out as far as the 9(imperial) 1(custom)  0(60 model) and 4(imperial plant).

Maybe I am making this too complicated ,but then does the 107875 mean that it was the 7875th imperial off the line?

Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe