Re: IML: 64 Ghia limos

Hi Jay,
  I know Jan has full paperwork and Whitehouse items
with his car. I believe that Jan's car(s) have been in
numerous coucours shows, featured at Carlisle in the
Chrysler sponsored show area,  and of course the
beautiful article in Mopar Action magazine.

I do not know about Steve Foster's, and to the best of
my knowledge, it has never been shown or seen by
anyone, although Kenyon I believe has spoke with him a
several times.

FYI,

I believe that  Jan is the foremost Imperial Ghia
expert in the world.

Period.

He has been around and owned Ghia's for many many
years (since the 1970's) and has laid eyes on, and or
hands on a LOT of Imperial Ghia limos.  He recently
helped with some at the Shah of Irans Ghia's
restoration and I have learned SO MUCH from Jan
talking to him on the phone about Ghia's, and My Ghia
specifically, that I am in awe of him.
He is the Dick Benjamin (Saint Dick) of Ghia's in my
book.  I think
Jan is still a member of the IML so perhaps he will
jump in with more info.

Jeff Ingraham
VERY proud 65 Ghia limo Owner

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/64Witte/index.htm