RE: IML: 64 Ghia limos

Here is Steve's follow-up reply on his car.

He mentions a car in Canada, and I strongly suspect
that it is the one owned now by Greg Ryckman (and may
be the one for sale in Hemmings?):

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/Limo/Landau/index.htm

Please read on:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1964/64Witte/index.htm