Re: IML: IML DIGEST

After 8 years Ive long given up any hope ever of people being able to: A. Revise a subject line to show what in blazes their post is actually about. B. Cut and paste or at least be able to trim their replies to the list so as to avoid repeating and re repeating every other post that was also NOT trimmed or revised - which is great when youre in digest mode or when you cant wait to see all the html piggybacked along with a reply.

Now before everyone flames me for whining, how about we add another thing to the often ignored ( and yes I have broken them ) rules, which I think the above two items include. Going back and checking the archives!! Perhaps next time before we get another 532 posts about Imperial brakes and the pros and cons of drum versus disk.

Irrevently and rather tongue in cheekly submitted

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe
( with properly adjusted and serviced drums that actually stop pretty darn good )

P.S. I really dont harbor any bigotry or prejudice against disc car owners, some of my best friends drive disc brake cars.