IML: Car Production Broadcast Sheets

Hello All,
     This is just an idea.  For those of us who have done work on
our cars, how many have been able to find the Car Production
Broascast sheet for our cars?  And where did they find it?  I
have baan able to find the Car Production Broadcast sheets in
both of my Imperials.  I believe that both of them were retained
by the bottom seat springs under the back seat.  Is there a
listing anywhere that will tell me what the codes meant for the
years I have?  Also, on which years were the sheets done and was
there anything on the older cars like this. I know that they have
been used from 1969 to 1993.  For the most part, they were hidden
and unless you know where and what to look for, most people would
not know that it even exists.

Æyn & Patrick

(By the way, "Æyn" is the old english spelling of "Ian" and
prodnounced the same.)