IML: Receiving Your Imperialclub Communique

IML: Receiving Your Imperialclub Communique

All,
  When I joined the club again, I set up a filter in my Yahoo and
Outlook to take all messages in which the message line contained
"IML:" to deposit them into my folder called "Imperial Club".
That way the messages are take out of my INBOX, which is
cluttered enough without the numerous messages from the club.  It
also tells me how many uread messages I have there.

Æyn