1.      Check the subject line of your reply
2.      Trim your reply
3.      Use plain text, NOT HTML

At 08:15 AM 8/26/2006, you wrote:
From: "mike and linda sutton" <mikanlin62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: IML DIGEST
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:38:14 -0700
After 8 years Ive long given up any hope ever of people being able to:  A.
Revise a subject line to show what in blazes their post is actually about.
B. Cut and paste or at least be able to trim their replies to the list so as
to avoid repeating and re repeating every other post that was also NOT
trimmed or revised - which is great when youre in digest mode or when you
cant wait to see all the html piggybacked along with a reply.

Now before everyone flames me for whining,  how about we add another thing
to the often ignored ( and yes I have broken them ) rules, which I think the
above two items include.  Going back and checking the archives!!  Perhaps
next time before we get another 532 posts about Imperial brakes and the pros
and cons of drum versus disk.

Irrevently and rather tongue in cheekly submitted

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe