IML: Please Welcome Richard D. Walker ( Rich)

IML: Please Welcome Richard D. Walker ( Rich)

:
New Subscriber(s): Richard D. Walker  ( Rich)
Email Address is: richwalker8@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California, USA

Car(s) owned: 1959 4 door Southampton hardtop. Original LeBaron.Grey metallic out/red interior: need; two doorlock actuators,two doorlock
switches single gang,one window switch four gang ,& hubcap ornament for rear top trunk lid.
St.body has no dings/bondo but sunstroke
from growing up in Palm Srings.'Bye,Rich

Self-Introduction: I grew up in the crus'in era of the 50's; Pasadena, West LA, South LA,Whittier,Matthattan Beach & now Calabasa. I go to my Whittier Hi reunions & still retain my Aerospace buds. I bought my '59 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4 DR HT(Southampton)in '89 It's all orig., except the red leatherette upholstery lacks the
Imperial Crest on the seats .  The grey metallic body is straight with
no dings/bondo but did get sunstroke from growing up in Palm Springs.
  I desperately need: 1)Two doorlock actuators, 2)Two doorlock switches single gang, 3)One window switch four gang and & 4)One hubcap
ornament for rear top trunk lid (I do have the chrome ring). If I can get these items, the next step is correcting the sunstroke
problem(my car,not mine) so granpa can cruise Malibu & Thousand Oaks.
       Wanna join me in "California Dream'in"  -- 'Bye for now, Rich