Re: IML: Transport

YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:
Dan,

    I elected to go with DAS of Ebay fame and I will let you know how the car made it:  Medford, OR to Woburn, MA covered and guaranteed top load for $1475 with 50,000G of insurance included.

Respectfully,

ybshore
Hope your move goes better than mine. DAS dropped (yes, dropped!) my '68 Polara onto the trunklid of my Imperial doing 15K in damage in the process. The Polara suffered 5K also. It took nearly a year to get a settlement out of them. And, that took my company's lawyer getting involved.

very dissatisfied with DAS. The move was only 150 miles too!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible