Re: IML: Transport

Mark,

    I can only hope it was just a moron at the controls of the rig and that they were isolated casualties and not indicative of typical transport.  And of course that is said with the confidence only of having a pit bull lawyer for a relative (makes me HAVE to like him) and hopefully, The Great God Of Vintage Iron and Steel watching over it All......................

On My Knees,

Respectfully,

ybshore