IML: Key Code Question

I do not have door keys or a trunk key, but I do have the code for one of these on a round washer that was on the key ring.  It reads "Record and Destroy 469 EP" on this washer.  I think this is a manufacturers code for cutting a key so how can I get one cut from this code?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net