Re: IML: Winterizing the Baby

at ybshore,

You are absolutely right here! ATF will eat your paintwork..
It is not as bad a brake fluid, but I won't use it as a rust protector if
I were you!

It is better to use a special wax based coating like "Tectyl ML" but I
don't know if that is available in the US :)
But I am sure there will be a substitute available, just ask for a
spraycan with anti-rust wax that is used for the inside of the doors.

Good luck,

Robert