Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:08 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 69-73 Idler Arm Needed

Hi all. We are trying to help a '71 owner and need 69-73 type idler arms in any condition. I hope I am not out of line by asking this group but we have checked many of the usual sources and would like to hear from anyone that has new used or worn-out ones they would sell.
thanks

--

Jim Carpenter

President