Re: IML: 69-73 Idler Arm Needed

Atlas Obsolete bought some from me.

they were loose, and look similar to the earlier units
at a glance.  You would do well to call and specify
precise dimensions.

Frank Mitchell might have something, but I don't
recall  his name coming up when this subject was
raised previously.

Should you utterly fail to find such, email me
off-list and I may be able to get one in a week or
two.   I'd need dimensions - my stuff is
un-labeled/off the car and jumbled together on a
shelf.

-Kenyon

--- Jim Carpenter <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Kenyon Wills