Re: IML: FINALLY

Joy,
   Have you called the FASHION POLICE, to arrest the current
owner (not that he isn't arrested already - for having done such
a crime to a beautiful old dame of the road)???   Tell the owner
that if you bail him out for him to give the innocent victim of
his crime to you.  I do hope that it is a VERY GOOD price.

Æyn