IML: 64 Iml Vent window

Jay, I occasionally have this same problem on my 64 LeBaron and have found that if I press down on the switch hard enough a 2nd or 3rd time the window will actuate. From this I have concluded that the switch is not passing voltage properly due to poor contact. In every instance that I have directly applied power to a window motor under load it has never failed to operate, and did so more rapidly than when power passed through the switch. Just something to consider.